Thanks to Joe Preston – Mayor ST.Thomas Ontario for participating!
Please smash that like button, share this post, and help us get the word out that this community conversation is happening every week.
Have something you would like us to share or ask about? Fire us a message.
This weeks topics:
– Body Worn Cameras and Conductive Energy Weapons Report from STPS
– Mural on Michigan Central Railroad Railway Trestle
– Additional Permitted Uses, Lake Margaret
– Litter Pickup (Talbot Street)
– The Horton Farmers Market Opened on Saturday
– We Are One, Spread Light this Ramadan, St. Thomas Drive Thru Iftaar, 55 Southwick St.
– Zoning Change for 1035 Talbot
-Changes to community improvement plan
– Dennis Road Employment Zone by VICANO
– Accessory Dwelling Units
– Valleyview Home Grant for HVAC unit replacements.
– What can the city do to help tenants with landlords that don’t keep their property up? Talk to the city about issues around property standards.
-Shout out to Bob Patel from the Wayside Inn providing “Feed the Hungry” on Monday’s in St. Thomas
-Sewage Treatment Plant Odours.
– If you see something that you feel should be addressed in the city, such as an issue with the roads, call or email customer service.
A message about our sponsors:
519 Roofing is an Ontario based, individually owned roofing company. At 519 Roofing, their mission is to serve the community both commercially and residentially with the most qualified, uncompromising workmanship and service. They work with dedication and integrity, and strive for a position of leadership in our industry. Check out their website for more info: https://519roofing.com/
Shebaz’s Shawarma & Falafel – If you haven’t tried their shawarma, falafel, and Indian cuisine (or *shawarma fries*) – you are truly missing out! They moved to 43 Ross Street this month and look forward to serving you from a safe distance at their new location – so come with a mask, an appetite, and a smile!
Redding Designs Inc – Custom Website Design Studio – is a creative bunch of guys that are passionate about design and functionality. From start to finish your site will be developed by amazing graphic designers and programmers, ensuring that your site will be awesome! They are located at 555 Talbot Street East, Aylmer.
Hush Hair Boutique and HUSH for Men are devoted to enhancing your overall well-being through a variety of professional services offered in their unique salon environment at 399 Talbot Street. You can book online, so head over to their Facebook page for the details and then message them to book an appointment.
Laing Studios is located in downtown St. Thomas and run by artist Grayden Laing. If you would like a custom portrait of your family, pet, or residence, he is currently taking painting commissions. To see new works, you can also follow Laing Studios on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/laingstudios).
Are you a business that would like to help sponsor this show or another one that we produce? Fire us a message and let us know. We have very competitive rates for our levels of distribution.
Do you enjoy the shows and want to help support them through a donation to our Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/establishmedia)? Thank you! Every dollar helps make our shows better!