Thanks to Joe Preston – Mayor ST.Thomas Ontario for making time each week to chat!
If you have a question or comment you want addressed, please contact us here on our site or on Facebook!
- Why is Hepburn Parkette being clear cut?
- What is the maximum rent increase amount in the city?
- Are the municipal water fees in the city more expensive this year vs last year?
- What is changing regarding the facility usage at the JTCC?
- Started process for widening Fairview next year.
- $5000 put towards architectural concept for the St. Thomas Animal Shelter.
- Passed spending on building the new transit hub.
- Update on Cannabis Company at 150 Burwell about opening a retail outlet.
Shout out to Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Thomas-Elgin for the Big Ball Drop event and thanks for the win! It will be going towards Grayden and Jess’s Honeymoon! Don’t forget the Steelway Bob’s Walk for Kids is coming up on Oct 17th!
Congrats to all the homebuilders that won at the enerQuality Awards this afternoon, and a big shout out to Doug Tarry Homes of The St. Thomas & Elgin Home Builders’ Association for capturing so many of them!
Thanks for watching!
A message about our sponsors:
Redding Designs Inc – Custom Website Design Studio – is a creative bunch of guys that are passionate about design and functionality. From start to finish your site will be developed by amazing graphic designers and programmers, ensuring that your site will be awesome! They are located at 555 Talbot Street East, Aylmer.
Streamliners Espresso Bar features world renown Las Chicas Del Café coffee and has the sweetest Baristas in town! Their 767 Talbot Street Is open again! Check out their new drink and food menu – they still have your old favourites along with some new features to dazzle your taste buds!
Hush Hair Boutique is devoted to enhancing your overall well-being through a variety of professional services offered in their unique salon environment at 399 Talbot Street. They have now re-opened and you can book online, so head over to their Facebook page for the details and then message them to book an appointment.