- Transport Canada – You need a medical note to fly on a plane.
- Anti-Mandatory Mask Protest on City Hall Steps.
- Needle Recovery Program for St. Thomas through Southwestern Public Health.
- Antagonism in Walmart Parking Lot. What to do if you see public antagonism taking place.
- Mask Enforcement now in effect. $750-$100,000 each day or part of each day a business breaks the rules.
- Businesses can not deny entry to customers without a mask if they say in good faith that they can not wear one.
- Construction and roundabouts. Please respect “Local Traffic Only” districts?
- Don’t be rude to employees if you’re a customer.
A message about our sponsors:
Redding Designs Inc – Custom Website Design Studio – is a creative bunch of guys that are passionate about design and functionality. From start to finish your site will be developed by amazing graphic designers and programmers, ensuring that your site will be awesome! They are located at 555 Talbot Street East, Aylmer.
Streamliners Espresso Bar features world renowned Las Chicas Del Café coffee and has the sweetest Baristas in town! Their 767 Talbot Street Is open again! Check out their new drink and food menu – they still have your old favourites along with some new features to dazzle your taste buds!
Hush Hair Boutique is devoted to enhancing your overall well-being through a variety of professional services offered in their unique salon environment at 399 Talbot Street. They have now re-opened and you can book online, so head over to their Facebook page for the details and then message them to book an appointment.