- Any updates on COVID-19 and a second wave – any info from Southwest Public Health on that?
- Mask debate? Will our municipality require them?
- How has the Transit transition from free to fares been going?
- Has there been movement the discussion around a heritage designation for Trinity Church at?
- Small Business Enterprise Centre‘s Bridges to Better Business: A Conversation with Barb Stegemann event with Barb Stegeman, founder and CEO of 7 Virtues is coming up on July 30th. $25 ticket, $140 value. Buy a tickets on the sbecinnovation.ca website!
- Pool update?
- Construction project update?
- Pride flag raising on Wednesday at city hall and Jumbo will be lit up accordingly.
- Musical Instruments have mallets at the St. Thomas Elevated Park now! Head over there and play some tunes!
Watch the video for all the info!
A message about our sponsors:
Redding Designs Inc – Custom Website Design Studio – is a creative bunch of guys that are passionate about design and functionality. From start to finish your site will be developed by amazing graphic designers and programmers, ensuring that your site will be awesome! They are located at 555 Talbot Street East, Aylmer.
Streamliners Espresso Bar features world renown Las Chicas Del Café coffee and has the sweetest Baristas in town! Their 767 Talbot Street Is open again! Check out their new drink and food menu – they still have your old favourites along with some new features to dazzle your taste buds!
Hush Hair Boutique is devoted to enhancing your overall well-being through a variety of professional services offered in their unique salon environment at 399 Talbot Street. They have now re-opened and you can book online, so head over to their Facebook page for the details and then message them to book an appointment.