Mayor’s Update with Joe Preston – Mayor ST.Thomas Ontario – Dec 1.
*The video trimming function in Facebook is acting up. Please scroll ahead to the 2min and 53 sec mark. Thanks!
1. 100 People Who Care, organized by the Elgin-St. Thomas Community Foundation, at 7pm Live on Establish Media tonight. Everyone can watch for free! Tune in here: https://establishmedia.ca/live/
All donors will be emailed a ballot to vote electronically for one of the following charitable projects:
– Family Elgin-St Thomas YMCA – Lifeguard U Youth Scholarship program
– Pearce Williams Christian Centre Summer Camp and Retreat Centre – CALLED Teen Leadership Program
– Strong Start Charitable Organization – Letters, Sounds and Words
– YWCA St. Thomas-Elgin – Youth Independence Program
Thanks to everyone who has donated thus far. To donate online, click here: https://escf.fcsuite.com/erp/donate/list/event…
If we exceed $10K, all additional donations go to the Great-EST Needs Fund.
2. A Thrill of Hope: EML’s Stationary Christmas Park Parade: Dec 4,5,6.
3. Snow Angels Program.
4. Recreational Trail Lighting.
5. City Budget Book.
6. Proposed Elimination of Taxi By-law.
7. Random business inspections by Southwestern Public Health, City By-Law Officer, and the St. Thomas Police.
For the full break down on the random inspections watch these videos:
Clarification on the new COVID-19 Inspections for St. Thomas
Businesses from the St Thomas Police Service:
New Inspections by City By-Law Officers and STPS Police Officers Primarily for Education:
If you’re unsure about what is required for businesses and customers from Southwestern Public Health, please read our article here with answers from SWPH:
A message about our sponsors:
We have a new sponsor we would like to welcome to the show, Jack Beleutz from Disbrowe Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac! This ad is proudly sponsored by Jack Beluetz, who is celebrating his 48th year in the automotive business in St. Thomas. Call or text anytime of the day or night, 519-933-4273.
Shebaz’s Shawarma & Falafel St Thomas – If you haven’t tried their shawarma and falafel (or shawarma fries) – you are truly missing out! They are located at 245 South Edgeware Road in the Ultramar Gas Station Building.
Redding Designs Inc – Custom Website Design Studio – is a creative bunch of guys that are passionate about design and functionality. From start to finish your site will be developed by amazing graphic designers and programmers, ensuring that your site will be awesome! They are located at 555 Talbot Street East, Aylmer.
Streamliners Espresso Bar features world renown Las Chicas Del Café coffee and has the sweetest Baristas in town! Their 767 Talbot Street Is open again! Check out their new drink and food menu – they still have your old favourites along with some new features to dazzle your taste buds!
Hush Hair Boutique is devoted to enhancing your overall well-being through a variety of professional services offered in their unique salon environment at 399 Talbot Street. You can book online, so head over to their Facebook page for the details and then message them to book an appointment.
Do you enjoy the shows and want to help support it through a donation to our Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/establishmedia)? Thank you! Every dollar helps make our shows better!
Are you a business that would like to help sponsor this show or another one that we produce? Fire us a message and let us know. We have very competitive rates for our levels of distribution.