Welcome to our weekly series, The Railway City Mayor's Update with our Mayor, Joe Preston.This week we covered Iron Horse Festival recap, Streamliners Espresso Bar music night, Thunder in the Valley Fri & Sat Night, Laura Woermke Artist Pop-Up Shop at Grow, Shedden Fair & Demolition Derby, Middle River Music Fest at Common Ground Farm, The Horton Farmers Market, Music in the Park at Pinafore Park, Improv Night at Rail City Bistro, The Safe Exchange Zone for Online Purchasing that the St Thomas Police Service just set up, and the search and rescue training that CASARA London – Search and Rescue Volunteers held at the St. Thomas Municipal Airport.
Posted by Establish Media on Friday, August 23, 2019
Welcome to our weekly series, The Railway City Mayor’s Update with our Mayor, Joe Preston.
– Streamliners Cafe Music, Friday Aug 23
– Thunder in the Valley Charity Event on Aug 23 & 24
– Laura Woermke’s Pop-Up Shop at Grow Aug 22, 23, & 24
– Shedden Fair
– Middle River Music Festival at Common Ground Farm
– Horton Farmer’s Market
– Music in the Park at Pinafore Park
– Improv Night at Rail City Bistro
– CASARA held their training exercises at the St. Thomas Airport. Five planes went up with teams of four doing search and rescue training exercises.
– Safe Exchange Zone for online purchasing at the St. Thomas Police Station.
– Iron Horse Festival Wrap Up
– Jaycees 3rd annual Pooch Plunge on Aug 25